|51. What are the techniques involved in using SAP supplied programs?
Do you prefer to write your own programs to load master data? Why?
52. What are logical databases? What are the advantages/disadvantages
of logical databases?
53. What specific statements do you using when writing a drill down
54. What are different tools to report data in SAP? What all have
55. What are the advantages and disadvantages of ABAP/4 query tool?
56. What are the functional areas? User groups? and how does ABAP/4
query work in relation to these?
57. Is a logical database a requirement/must to write an ABAP/4 query?
59. What are Change header/detail tables? Have you used them?
60. What do you do when the system crashes in the middle of a BDC
61. What do you do with errors in BDC batch sessions?
62. How do you set up background jobs in SAP? What are the steps?
What are the event driven batch jobs?
63. Is it possible to run host command from SAP environment? How do you run?
64. What kind of financial periods exist in SAP? What is the relavent table for that?
65. Does SAP handle multiple currencies? Multiple languages?
66. What is a currency factoring technique?
67. How do you document ABAP/4 programs? Do you use program documentation menu option?
68. What is SAPscript and layout set?
69. What are the ABAP/4 commands that link to a layout set?
70. What is output determination?
71. What are IDOCs?
72. What are screen painter? menu painter? Gui status? ..etc.
73. What is screen flow logic? What are the sections in it? Explain
PAI and PBO.
74. Overall how do you write transaction programs in SAP?
75. Does SAP has a GUI screen painter or not? If yes what operating systems is it available on? What is the other type of screen painter called?
76. What are step loops? How do you program pagedown pageup in step
77. Is ABAP a GUI language?
78. Normally how many and what files get created when a transaction
program is written?
79. What are the include programs?
80. Can you call a subroutine of one program from another program?
ans:- Yes- only external subroutines Using 'SUBMIT' statement.
81. What are user exits? What is involved in writing them? What precations are needed?
82. What are RFCs? How do you write RFCs on SAP side?
83. What are the general naming conventions of ABAP programs?
84. How do you find if a logical database exists for your program
85. How do you find the tables to report from when the user just
tell you the transaction he uses? And all the underlying data is from SAP
86. How do you find the menu path for a given transaction in SAP?
87. What are the different modules of SAP?
89. How do you get help in ABAP?
90. What are different ABAP/4 editors? What are the differences?
91. What are the different elements in layout sets?
92. Can you use if then else, perform ..etc statements in sap script?
93. What type of variables normally used in sap script to output data?
94. How do you number pages in sapscript layout outputs?
95. What takes most time in SAP script programming?
96. How do you use tab sets in layout sets?
97. How do you backup sapscript layout sets? Can you download and upload? How?
98. What are presentation and application servers in SAP?
99. In an ABAP/4 program how do you access data that exists on a
presentation server vs on an application server?
100. What are different data types in ABAP/4?
101. What is difference between session method and Call Transaction?
102. Setting up a BDC program where you find information from?
103. What has to be done to the packed fields before submitting to
a BDC session.
104. What is the structure of a BDC sessions.
105. What are the fields in a BDC_Tab Table.
106. What do you define in the domain and data element.
107. What is the difference between a pool table and a transparent
table and how they are stored at the database level.
108. What is cardinality?
More ABAP Q & A
Get help for your ABAP problems
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.