|Test Yourself with these Multiple Choice Questions
1) Authorization Objects
a) Stored in User Master
2) Authorization Checking
a) Performed with SELECT statement
a) Contains value for field of an authorization object
4) Using SM35 – in which case does the system check
6) What is the difference between Role and Profile?
7) Explain the concept of "Status Text for Authorizations"
- Standard, Changed, Maintained and Manual.
1) b, c, d
2) b, d
3) a, c
4) a, b, c, d
6) In SAP, a Role is like a container which contains authorization objects, transaction codes etc. A profile contains authorizations. when a role is generated using PFCG, a profile is generated which contains authorizations (instances of authorization objects).
7) The concept of "Status Text for Authorizations".
Standard - It means that all values in authorization field of an authorization instance is unchanged from the SAP default value. (i.e. the values which are getting pulled from SU24).
Maintained - It means that at least one of the field values in an authorization instance was blank when it was pulled from SU24 (i.e. SAP default value) and that blank field has been updated with some value. Other fields already having some value have not been touched.
Changed - It means that the proposed value in at least one of the fields in an authorization instance has been changed.
Manual - It means that at least one authorization field has been manually added, i.e. it was not proposed by profile generator.
Get help for your Basis problems
SAP Basis Tips
Administration In SAP - Sapgui, Unix, SAP ITS, Router, Client Copy and IDES
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.