|1. Which of the following are
a. Calculated fields are stored in the infocube.
b. Calculated fields are stored in the query.
c. Formulas are saved in both the query and the infocube.
d. Formulas are reusable.
e. Calculated fields are stoed in the PSA.
2. Which of the following is used to stage retrieved data temporarily in the Source system?
a. Update rules
b. Communication structure
c. Extract Structure
d. Transfer rules
3. Which of the following is correct regarding granularity?
a. Highly granular data is highly summarized data.
b. Granularity has little impact on query performance.
c. Granularity has little impact on data load performance.
d. Granularity describes the detail of a database in a data warehouse.
e. Increasing granularity means decreasing information.
4. In which contains data that is based on the transfer structure and is not transformed by transfer rules?
a. Operational data store.
b. Persistant Staging Area.
c. Communication structure.
5. A parameterized extraction job with an infosource, source system and multiple section criteria including variables is a:
6. Groupings of related characteristics in an infocube are:
a. fact tables
b. dimension tables
c. extract structures
d. SID tables
7. Which of the following statements is correct regarding SAP remote cubes?
a. Remote cubes are defined and based on the extract structures of the OLTP system for transaction data.
b. Remote cubes are very beneficial for accessing large amounts of data on a daily routine basis.
c. Remote cubes facilitate query reporting since large numbers of users may execute queries from the same remote cube simutaneously with no impact on performance.
d. Remote cubes copy the characteristics and key figures of the InfoSource.
e. Remote cubes support the inversion of customer exits (SAPI).
8. BWALEREMOTE is _________.
a. An IDOC.
b. A dialog user.
c. A batch job on the OLTP system used to trigger updates.
d. An RFC user id.
e. A tRFC.
9. What are the types of attributes?
a. Navigational and text
b. Display and navigational
c. Display and calculated
d. Text and display
e. Calculated and navigational
10. Which of the following is a combination of the time dependent master data table and the time independent master data table?
a. SID table
b. Dimension table
c. M view
d. S table
e. X table
11. Fact tables may be partitioned by which of following?
Do you have a SAP BW Question?
SAP Business Warehouse Books
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.