|How can you maintain links between an opportunity
and other sub opportunity?
This can be maintained with the help of project profiles.
They are defined in the IMG settings
What is the significance of Billing relevance field?
There is no relevance of the Billing field in the Opportunity.
What do SAP CRM Consultants do in real-time?
Analyze the business requirements according and then configure
What is the package that you use to save the OD profile?
$tmp and save it
What are the different organizational determination rule in CRM?
Rule type responsibilities.
Rule type organizational attributes.
There are two types:
1. Rule type this is working for read and evaluated.
2. Organisation type which is only read.
What are the prerequisites to create an opportunity?
Lead is the perquisites for opportunity after qualifying it as a hot lead then it is send through workflow and then opportunity is created.
For opportunity, we can create 2 ways one for follow-up transaction:
For lead or direct opportunity, in follow up transaction for lead you should maintain copy control for lead to opportunity, then if lead is qualify respective levels for the workflow, automatically opportunity will creates.
For opportunity, you should maintain sales cycle and phases,
and all profile proper way and then follow up for opportunity you should
maintain copy control.
What is Netweaver in SAP & its role?
Netweaver is a SAP component, it is like single sign in
sap, using netweaver you can give particular screen to the user, you can
log in to any SAP systems using netweaver, it is control by EP consultant.
What is the differences between R/3 pricing and CRM pricing?
In CRM, you could not find account keys.
Differences in Pricing in SAP CRM and SAP R/3
Differences in Condition Processing:
1. The source condition record cannot be displayed in SAP CRM for technical reasons, when processing conditions in a transaction.
2. Unlike SAP R/3, SAP CRM recognizes several pricing transactions. This enables you to compare pricing transactions. This can be useful after failed searches or price changes.
3. The pricing type cannot be predefined when starting a new pricing transaction in SAP CRM.
SAP CRM Forum - Do you have a CRM questions?
SAP CRM Hints
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.