|These are just simulated Financial
Accounting Questions to self-test your knowledge.
1. The ‘purpose of account determination’ is to determine the following:
A. Document type
B. Debit account
C. Credit account
D. Balance sheet account
2. Accounts are determined using ‘derivation rules’ consisting the following.
Which of them is/are optional?
A. Source fields
B. Target fields
D. Rule entries
3. Which of the following are fields of ‘General Data’ in customer/vendor accounts?
C. Control data
D. Account management
4. In SAP every document is uniquely identified by the following fields.
A. Company code
B. Document number
C. Fiscal year
D. Posting period
5. Which of the following are the steps involved in the ‘payment process’?
A. Setting parameters
B. Generating a proposal
C. Scheduling the payment run
D. Printing the payment media
6. What are the fields by which every dunning program run is identified?
A. Run date
B. Program number
C. Customer number
7. Items that are to be dunned are grouped together in dunning notices if they have the same of following:
A. Company code
B. Dunning area
D. Number range
8. Which of the following are advantages of document splitting?
A. Accelerate closing
B. Increased data quality
C. Extensibility and flexibility
D. Real-time integration
9. Which of the following is not correct?
A. The main ledger generally reflects the accounting principle used to draw up consolidated financial statements.
B. The main ledger is the only ledger that is integrated with controlling module by default.
C. For parallel financial reporting, other ledgers cannot be used in addition to the main ledger.
D. Consolidated financial reporting is normally mapped with main ledger
10. The following can be used for G/L account evaluations
A. Balance display
B. Key figure reports
C. Reports for financial statement analysis
D. Interim report
1. A, B and C
3. B and D.
Other two are fields of company code data
4. A, B and C
5. All of the above
6. A and D
7. A, B and C
8. A, B and C
10. A, B and C
SAP FICO Forum - Do you have a SAP FI/CO Question?
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.