|7. Production Planning (Bonus Portion)
7.1 Work Centers
The following work centers are available.
These workcenters are assigned to cost centers and activity types as defined by controlling and production management. The quantity of resources in the workcenter must match the quantities budgeted in controlling.
Assume all work centers are not hierarchically structured and have the following capacity.
7.3.1 Routings for the brake assembly
7.4.1 Bill of Material of motocross motorcycle
7.4.4 BILL OF MATERIAL STREET MOTORCYCLE
7.5 Materials Requirements Planning
Master production schedule / materials requirements planning needs to be carried out for the creation of dependent requirements & planned orders. The planned orders need to be converted to production orders on all levels of the assembly.
7.6 Production Orders
The production orders should make use of the bills of material & routings. The assignment of materials to the operational steps is maintained in the routings. Component availability checking should include production orders and purchase orders at the time of the creation and only on-hand available stock at the time of the release of the production orders. Confirmation of the last operation in the routing should trigger a goods movement to inventory. If the automatic goods movement ever fails a rework goods movement should be processed.
7.7 Capacity Planning
The capacity planning is used to identify bottlenecks in available production capacity. In the case that these exist, pre-production is increased in the month of least demand. If this is not sufficient, the earliest date available to promise is determined.
A number of core business functions have been identified. The supporting R/3 transactions are to form the basis for the presentation made to the steering committee.
1. Demonstrate your Implementation project. Due to the lack of time no resource assignment and documentation is required.
2. Display the beginning Balance Sheets and P & Ls for the two subsidiaries.
3. Demonstrate the pre-planning in Cebu and the demand transfer to the production plant. Execute MRP for material 100001 in the production plant.
4. Create a purchase order for the vendor Wheels in Motion.
5. Receive inventory against the purchase order
6. Show the service PO created for HVAC cleaning services in the Roces Avenue plant.
7. Demonstrate service entry and acceptance for HVAC cleaning services.
8. Invoice Verification.
9. Create a customer sales order for the Chicago sales
Verify the following are correct:
10. Create the billing document for this delivery.
11. Create a returns order with reference to the sales
12. Create the delivery for the returns order.
13. Create the corresponding credit memo.
14. Post an incoming payment.
15. Post a vendor invoice using an account assignment
16. Generate a payment run for all the outstanding invoices.
The payment run should contain at least 3 invoices, one of which is blocked from payment. Create an appropriate blocking reason.
17. Perform an assessment.
18. Display the profit and loss statement for ABC Motors
19. Demonstrate the completion of the partial delivery for your Clark Field order.
20. Perform an actual settlement of the Clark Field rally order.
21. Be prepared to show and discuss the Cross Company Stock Transfer requirement between AMI ltd. and ABC Motors International.
22. Close the month and reconcile the Balance sheets and P & Ls for the two subsidiaries to the prior month.
SAP Certification, ABAP Programming, Functional and Basis Component Reference Books
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.