|If you are a frequent user of the SAP Support Portal,
please take note of the following changes:
START USING THE SAP ONE SUPPORT LAUNCHPAD TODAY!
BROWSER REQUIREMENTS ARE CHANGING FOR SAP ONLINE SUPPORT APPLICATIONS ARE YOU READY?
Dear Valued Customer,
On February 24, 2016, the SAP ONE Support Launchpad and redesigned support applications (such as user management, incident management, and license keys) will replace many of the tools you use today. Now is the time to verify that your system meets the minimum browser requirements to continue utilizing our online support tools. This is also the best opportunity to familiarize yourself with the new applications to ensure you are prepared for this change.
After February 24, you will no longer be able to access SAP Support applications online without a modern browser version.
Please click the Learn More button below to view the new minimum browser requirements, read answers to frequently asked questions, and get more information about the SAP ONE Support Launchpad and updated applications.
- A single entry point to an updated, more consistent experience in the administration of SAP solutions
- A personalized tile-based user interface, displaying applications, real-time key performance indicators, and actions specific to each user
- Improved search functionality for easier access to support resources
- Continued access to the current SAP Support Portal at support.sap.com
- Internet Explorer 10 and higher (IE 9 and lower are
not supported). When using an IE10+, make sure that you are not running
the browser in compatibility mode.
- Google Chrome
Internet Explorer Considerations:
- Using Internet Explorer with TLS 1.0, SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0 disabled, you won't be able to access the SAP Support Portal nor the SAP ONE Support Launchpad. Make sure that your browser accepts TLS 1.0 connections and is not limited to unsecure ciphers (<128Bit). In Internet Explorer, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced tab -> Scroll about 75% down to the Security section and tick the respective checkbox.
- When entering the SAP ONE Support Launchpad with Internet
Explorer, some icons (like the "Home" icon or the 3-bar "Hamburger" icon)
are missing in the user interface.
SAP SCAT - What Is It And How To Used It
SAP Tables - Used in Each Modules
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.