|1. Which of the following are components of organizational
assignment in HCM?
a. Enterprise structure
2. The enterprise structure contains which organizational units?
a. Company code
3. The personnel subarea is used for:
a. To specify default payroll procedures
4. Which organizational units make up the personnel structure?
a. Employee group
5. Employee groups are used for:
a. Authorization checks
6. Employee subgroups are used for:
a. All control features of the personnel structure
7. The organizational plan is made up of which objects?
a. Organizational units
8. Jobs are used for which application components?
a. Shift planning
9. You are reviewing the personnel structure in SAP
ERP Human Capital Management. Which element of the personnel structure
defines different payroll procedures, such as hourly versus salaried?
a. Employee subgroup
10. You are explaining to a colleague that Human Capital
Management, in SAP ERP, stores an employee's data in infotype records.
Which statements correctly describe the features of infotypes?
a. The personnel file lists only the infotypes valid for
the current period.
1) b, d
2) a, c, e
3) b, c, e, f, g
4) a, b, c
5) a, b, c
6) a, b, c, d
7) a, b, c, d
8) a, c, d
10) b, c, e
Get help for your SAP HR problems
SAP Human Resouce Books
SAP Human Resource Tips
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.