|Multiple Choice Questions
1) Inheritance happens in the following scenarios:
a. Organization Units inherits the
cost center assignment of their parent organization in the absence of their
2) The different Personnel Cost Planning Methods used are:
a. Projected Pay
3) Relationships in Organization Management are specified by:
a. Relationships are denoted by
a three digit Code.
4) The relationship: S 50001222 A 003 O 50002333 can be explained as:
a. Position 50001222 “Belongs
to” Organization Unit 50002333
5) Object characteristics in Organization Management are created as:
a. Structure Graphics
6) The status of several Object records can be changed at the same time using the report:
7) In the overview area of Organization and Staffing Interface:
a. You can get the search results
of an Object.
8) While working in Expert Mode, you;
a. System automatically creates
certain relationship infotype records.
9) SAP Employee Self Service Application consists of the following key components:
a. Organization and Staffing Interface
10) When a vacant position is made obsolete by creating a record in the Obsolete Infotype:
a. You can create another record
in Vacancy Infotype, making the position vacant once again.
Multiple Choice Answers
1) a, d,
2) a, b, c
3) a, b, c, d
7) a, c, d
8) b, c, d
9) b, c, d
10) b, c, d
Do you have a SAP HR Question?
SAP Human Resouce Books
SAP Human Resource Tips
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.