|1. A qualification Catalog consists
of the following objects:
a. Qualification Types
2. A profile match-up means:
a. Matching of Qualifications of
Persons and Requirements of Positions.
3. At the attendee level, in the dynamic attendance menu, you can:
a. Book Attendance
4. What are the different processes involved in an Appraisal?
5. What are the main areas of Compensation Management?
a. Job Pricing
6. The following Infotypes are used in Compensation Management:
a. Basic Pay
7. The following infotypes must be used for an employee who embarks on a business trip, where Travel Management is implemented:
8. Organization Management uses the following basic methodologies:
a. It uses Object Oriented Design
9. The following statements are true regarding object types – Jobs and Positions:
a. Positions inherit the tasks and
characteristics assigned to Job.
10. A position in Organization Management-
a. Can be occupied by more than
1) b, c
2) a, c, d
3) a, c
4) b, c, d
5) a, b, c, d
6) b, c, d
7) a, b, c, d, e
8) a, c, d
9) a, b, d
10) a, b, e
Do you have a SAP HR Question?
SAP Human Resouce Books
SAP Human Resource Tips
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.