|1. Your organization uses SAP ERP Inventory Management.
You are explaining stock transfers and transfer postings to the project
team. Which of the following statements would you use to correctly
describe stock transfers and transfer postings?
More than one answer is correct. Please choose the correct answers.
a. A stock transport order can be used to enter a stock transfer.
b. Transfer postings need not involve a physical goods movement.
c. A stock transfer is used to transfer material from quality inspection to blocked stock.
d. For both types of transfers, material and accounting documents are always created.
2. Your organization is implementing SAP ERP Logistics Execution. As a project team member, you are responsible for defining and assigning the organizational levels relevant for Logistics Execution. How would you correctly assign the organizational levels?
Please choose the correct answer.
a. A transportation planning point can be assigned to a plant.
b. Several plant - storage location combinations can be assigned to one warehouse number.
c. A plant - storage location combination can be assigned to multiple warehouse numbers.
d. A plant - storage location and storage area combination can be assigned to one warehouse number.
e. A plant - storage location combination can be assigned to several shipping points.
3. Which of the following are transfer postings?
e. Storage location-to-storage location
4. When a material is moved from stock in Quality Inspection to Unrestricted Stock, movement type 321 is used. This is an example of which of the following?
(Choose the correct answer)
a. Transfer posting
b. Transfer order
c. Stock transfer
d. Goods Receipt
5. During Delivery document creation the following activities can also be performed, except
e. Good issue
6. Where is material found after the first step of a two-step stock transfer?
a. In-transit at the sender
b. In- transit at the receiver
c. GR blocked stock
d. The storage location at the sender
7. Storage location-to-storage location, one-step stock transfers can be made from all stock types.
Get help for your SAP MM problems
SAP Material Management Tips
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.