|1) An account payable is posted to accounting upon
creation of the following document
a. Purchase Requisition
2) Purchasing in which the purchasing organization
is not assigned to any company code is called:
3) Invoice verification is the final step in the procurement
4) Upon invoice verification, the system automatically
carries out the payment process (True/False).
5) Which of the following are functions of the purchasing organization?
a. Negotiate general conditions of purchase with vendors
6) The purchasing view of the material master is relevant at what organizational level?
a. Company code
7) Which of the following are the advantages of posting good receipt by referencing to Purchase Orders, except
a. Data from Purchase Order is copied automatically to
the Good Receipt transaction
8) A material master record is required to purchase
a material (True/False).
9) Which of the following are account assignment categories?
a. Cost center
10) Which of the following are item categories on purchase orders?
11) Which of the following are examples of consumables?
a. Computer systems for an asset
12) What movement type is used to receive goods from a purchase order?
2) Cross-company Code
3) false (it is payment)
5) a, e
7) a, b,e
9) a, b, c, e
10) b, c, f
11) a, b, d
SAP MM Forums - Do you have a SAP MM Question?
SAP Material Management Tips
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.