|What are the tables used in rebate management?
The main tables are:
- KONA (Agreements),
- T6B1 (Rebate : Rebate Agreement Types),
- KONH (Conditions Header),
- KONP (Conditions Item).
Following are the tables used in Rebate:
- Condition types for rebate arrangements (tables T685, T685A, T685T)
- Access sequences for rebate arrangements (tables T682*)
- Arrangement types (tables T6B1, T6B1T)
- Condition type groups (tables T6B2, T6B2T, T6B2F)
- Number range for arrangement types (should be maintained manually)
- Order types BM1 and BM3 (tables TVAK, TVAKT)
- Item categories B1N (tables TVAP, TVAPT)
- Billing document types BM1 and BM3 (tables TVFK, TVFKT)
- Copy order billing document (tables TVCPF, BM1*, and BM3*)
- Account determination settings (tables T030*)
- Document types in Purchasing (tables T003)
- Assignment of valid SAP transactions to document types (tables T169, T169F).
Get help for your SAP MM problems
SAP Material Management Tips
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.