Trans MM50 Guide to Extend
Regarding extending views via MM50 :
1. I recomend that you setup at least one code that will have
all of the basic settings and views needed for the material type you are
planning on creating.
2. You have to have a shell of a material created first, (basic
data 1, basic data 2 and label data) for all of the materials you are setting
3. Take the list of materials and use that to limit your data.
4. Choose the views that you want extended, IE "V" is for sales,
"D" is for MRP, etc.
6. Place a check mark in all of the plant / Sales org / distribution
channel records you want the material extended to.
Note the letter in the left most column, this is the current view.
- The system will show the material, plant or material, sales
org, or material distribution channel combo for each set of views the material
is to be extended to.
7. Click the reference material button.
- Enter in the material code that you setup completely (step
- Enter in the sales org/distribution channel and plant copy
from data (if this is left blank you will have to populate manually for
all materials you are extendeding... not fun! Make sure you input
copy from data!!!
8. Click the create/execute button.
9. Keep your enter key pressed in and the system will create all
of the views you checked on the list using the copy from data (step 1).
- Note when you are in the sales data "V", you will need to manually
save each material due to the sales text screen.
- Note when you are in the purchasing view you will need to manulaly
save each material due to the purchasing text screen.
Get help for your SAP MM problems
SAP MM Forums - Do you
have a SAP MM Question?
SAP MM Books
SAP Material Management
Certification, Interview and Configuration Reference Books
SAP Material Management Tips
SAP MM Configuration Tips and
Materials Management Discussion Forum
SAP Basis, ABAP Programming and Other IMG Stuff
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.
All product names are trademarks of their respective
companies. The site www.erpgreat.com is in no way affiliated with
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity.
Information used on this site is at your own risk.
The content on this site may not be reproduced
or redistributed without the express written permission of
www.erpgreat.com or the content authors.