What Is The DataFlow Of MM?
The dataflow as functional process below are the points:
1) Purchasing Requsition -> sent by inventory dept to purcharsing dept
2) Request for Quotation(RFQ)-> Purchasing Dept shall ask the vendors
to give the quotation for the requested materials by inventory.
3) Quotation -> Quotation is sent by vendors to the company
4) Purchase order-> Based on all paramers of a quotation sent by vendors.
Vendors are selected from whom the material has to be obtained. The
company gives purchase order to the vendor.
5) Good's receipt -> vendors sends the goods to the company with goods
6) Invoice verification -> this done based on good's receipt.
this means that the ordered goods have reached or not.
7) Payment -> payment is done based on invoice verification. this is
(FI/CO) *-- Santosh Kumaar.M
Full MM Transaction Codes Flow:
RFQ to Vendor - ME41
Raising Quotation - ME47
Comparison of Price - ME49
Creation of PO - ME21N
Goods Receipt - MIGO
Invoice (Bill PAssing) - MIRO
Goods Issue - MB1A
Physical Inventory - MI01( Create doc)
MI04 (Enter Count)
The FI - MM integration:
First you define the g/l master records.
1) Inventry raw material a/c
2) GR/IR clearing a/c
3) Raw material consumption a/c
Above like this you define all required g/l accounts then you will
go to T.CODE - OBYC
Double click BSX (this is transaction key)
These are transaction keys important.
Then you go to T CODE - OMSY (this is also important) then
Material creation T Code MM01
1) Purchase order T.code ME21N
2) Goods received "
3) Invoice verification " MIRO
The FI - MM integration finished. *-- Vadlamudi
Get help for your SAP MM problems
Do you have a SAP MM Question?
SAP Certification, Interview
Questions, Functional, Basis Administration and ABAP Programming Reference
SAP Material Management Tips
SAP MM Configuration Tips and
Materials Management Discussion Forum
SAP Basis, ABAP Programming and Other IMG Stuff
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.
All product names are trademarks of their respective
companies. The site www.erpgreat.com is in no way affiliated with
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity.
Information used on this site is at your own risk.
The content on this site may not be reproduced
or redistributed without the express written permission of
www.erpgreat.com or the content authors.