|1) Matrix Diagrams are mandatory when doing data modelling.
2) In a business that sells pet food choose the best relationship name between FOOD TYPE and ANIMAL (e.g. dog, horse or cat). (Choose Two)
a) Each FOOD TYPE must be suitable for one or more ANIMALs.
3) One Relationship can be both mandatory and optional at different ends.
4) Matrix Diagrams are used to verify an ERD.
5) Entity names are always singular.
6) Arcs are used to visually represent _________ between two or more relationships in an ERD.
7) Arcs are Mandatory in Data modeling. All ERD's must have at least one Arc.
8) Which of the following is NOT a relationship type?
a) Some to None
9) If Audit trail attributes are added to an entity they must be in the entities they are auditing.
10) Modeling historical data can produce a unique identifier that always excludes dates.
11) A recursive relationship must Mandatory at both ends.
12) An arc can also be modeled as Supertype and Subtypes.
2) a, d
Do you have an Oracle Question?
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.