|1) A particular problem may be solved using either
a Recursive Relationship or a Hierarchy, though not at the same time. True
2) Entity and Attribute names are always interchangable, so you need not worry about choosing the right type. True or False?
3) In a physical data model, a relationship is represented as a?
4) A/an _________ is a picture of all the information that will form the basis for the finished system.
5) An entity is instantiated as a ?
6) Volatile entities have special requirements and need special attention when you are doing data modelling. True or False?
7) Which of the following statements about relationships are true? (Choose Two)
a) They become foreign keys in the database.
8) Data models are drawn to show users the actual Data their new system will contain. Only Data on the Diagram can be entered into the Database. True or False?
9) A business rule such as "We only ship goods after customers have completely paid any outstanding balances on their account" is best enforced by:
a) Making the payment attribute null.
10) All ER diagrams must have one of each of the following: (Choose two)
a) One or more Entities
11) All instances of a subtype may be an instance of the supertype but does not have to. True or False?
12) When creating entities you must follow these rules: (Choose Two)
a) Name them in Plural
7) a, c
10) a, b
12) b, d
Do you have an Oracle Question?
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.