|1) All systems must include functionality to provide
logging or journaling in conceptual data models. True or False?
2) When you add the concept of time to your data model, your model becomes more complex. True or False?
3) Modeling historical data is Optional. True or False?
4) If a system includes the concept of time and it stores Start Dates, then End Dates becomes Mandatory. For each Start Date attribute you create, you MUST create an End Date attribute and it must be mandatory. True or False?
5) A non-transferable relationship means the detail can be changed to point to a new master. True or False?
6) If two entities have two relationships between them,
these relationships can be either _____________ or _____________ ?
a) Redundant or Required
7) A relationship from an entity back to itself is called a ___________ relationship.
8) How do you include a relationship as part of the UID for an entity?
a) By barring the relationship in question
9) Many to many relationships must be left in the Model. It is important to have them documented as M-M. True or False?
10) What do you call the entity created when you resolve a M:M relationship?
a) Intersection entity
11) Intersection Entities often have the relationships participating in the UID, so the relationships are often barred. True or False?
12) Intersection Entities are at the Master end in the relationships between it and the original entities. So the original entities are details or children of the newly created intersection entity. True or False?
Do you have an Oracle Question?
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.