|1) Two entities can ONLY have one relationship between
them. True or False?
2) Matrix Diagrams are developed BEFORE the ERD. True or False?
3) One Relationship can be both mandatory and optional at different ends. True or False?
4) Relationship Names are optional. True or False?
5) To identify an attribute as part of a unique identifier on an ER diagram, the # symbol goes in front of it. True or False?
6) As a database designer you do not need to worry about where in the datamodel you store a particular attribute, as long as you get it onto the ERD your job is done. True or False?
7) People are not born with "numbers", but a lot of
systems assign student numbers, customer IDs, etc.
8) All entities must be given a new artificial UID. True or False?
9) Any Non-UID must be dependant on the entire UID. True or False?
10) When is an entity in 2nd Normal Form?
a) When all bon-UID attributes are dependent upon the
entire UID. (*)
11) An entity without repeated values is said to be on 1st Normal Form. True or False?
12) When data is only stored in one place in a database,
the database conforms to the rules of ___________.
Do you have an Oracle Question?
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.