|1) A supertype can only have two subtypes and no more.
True or False?
2) You can only create relationships to a Supertype, not to a Subtype. True or False?
3) When creating entities you must follow these rules: (Choose Two)
(Choose all correct answers)
4) All ER diagrams must have one of each of the following:
5) Business rules are important to data modelers. True or False?
6) Modeling historical data can produce a unique identifier that always excludes dates. True or False?
7) Which of the following scenarios should be modeled
so that historical data is kept? (Choose two)
8) All relationships participating in an arc must be mandatory. True or False?
9) Primary UIDs are:
10) Arcs are Mandatory in Data modeling. All ERD's must have at least one Arc. True or False?
11) Which of the following is NOT a relationship type?
12) Which of the following would best be represented
by an arc?
13) Which of the following would be good as a Unique
Identifier for its Entity? (Choose Three)
14) recursive relationship must Mandatory at
both ends. True or False?
15) Which of the following statements about relationships
are true? (Choose Two)
3) b, d
4) a, b
7) b, d
13) a, b, c
15) a, c
Do you have an Oracle Question?
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.