Start deadline monitoring regularly (for example, using report variants). Deadline monitoring for a weekly strategy should ideally run every week.
For running the deadline monitoring, I got a simple solution:
Go to SM36,
- Enter the Job name. Select the Job Class. Click on
- Start Condition
- Select the Date/Time
- Enter the Start date and Time (Time at which the job has to be processed background automatically)
- Click on Periodic job.
- Click on Periodic Values and select the frequency - Daily
- Go to the Steps
- Enter the Program name and Variants (RISTRA20)
- Save the Transaction. Ensure the transaction (program)is released.
- Go to SM37.
- Select the job and job status and Execute
- The list of jobs will be displayed. The status should be released
For scheduling, the system converts all the on-hold maintenance calls, with a date that satisfies the call horizon , into a maintenance call object (for example, maintenance order)
The system also performs a complete rescheduling of the maintenance plan , and ensures that maintenance calls exist for the next n days (field Scheduling period in the Scheduling parameters screen). The system always generates at least one on-hold maintenance call. *-- Mallik
Have a SAP PM Problems?
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.