Test Equipments Certificates
For This Equipment
How do you calibrate a reference equipment --> when the test passed
--> the equipment is calibrated for a certain period of time, for example
= 1 year.
This information is needed to be register on the test equipment
for later used.
The following steps are in accord to our business.
It will be good as reference for your own company.
1. Create Test Equipments ( IE01)
2. Create MIC ( Master Inspection Characteristic ) : for what parameter
you want to record results ( QS21 ).
3. Create a Maintenance Task List With Header.
- a. QM Data as --> 300 ( Inspection Point for a Equipment)
- b. Refer MIC ( Master Inspection Characteristic ) by Selecting Inspection
5. Create a Maintenance Plan with Test Equipment by mentioning order
Type as a Calibration Order ( IP01 ).
- (Give required Plan Parameters and cycle length etc.)
6. Attach the calibration Task List created earlier.
7. Schedule PM Order ( IP10 )
8. This will create a Maintenance Order Linked with Inspection Lot.
9. Record Results and Do Valuation for the Equipment by Using QA32
Have a SAP PM Problems?
SAP PM Forum
- Do you have a SAP PM Question?
SAP Plant Maintenance Books
SAP PM Books - Certification,
Interview Questions and Configuration
SAP PM Tips and Plant Maintenance
SAP Basis, ABAP Programming and Other IMG Stuff
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.
All product names are trademarks of their respective
companies. The site www.erpgreat.com is in no way affiliated with
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity.
Information used on this site is at your own risk.
The content on this site may not be reproduced
or redistributed without the express written permission of
www.erpgreat.com or the content authors.