|These are just some simulated SAP PS certification
questions and answers for your self-preparation.
1. Which of the following are true of projects?
a. A WBS is a model of a project, and shows the project
activities to be fulfilled in hierarchical form.
2. Which of the following are functions of Work Breakdown Structures?
3. You can use the project building to maintain which of the following?
4. Which of the following are operative indicators?
5. The graphical tools in the project building can only be used to edit the hierarchical or network structures of a project.
6. Which of the following are activity types in project systems?
7. Which of the following are functions of activities?
8. All of the functions you need to create a network are available in the network graphic (True/False).
9. The project planning board can be used to edit which of the following?
a. Project definition
10. Which of the following are methods for planning costs in project systems?
a. Cost element planning
11. In SAP ERP Program and Project Management, operative
indicators define the characteristics of a work breakdown structure (WBS)
element, and also what tasks will be performed by the WBS element when
the project is being executed. Which of the following are WBS element operative
a. Planning element
1) b, c
2) a, c, d, f
3) a, b, c, d, f, g
4) a, b, d
6) a, b, c, d
7) a, b, c, d, e
9) a, b, c, d, e, f, g
10) a, b, c, d, e
11) a, b, d
Get help for your SAP PS problems
SAP Project System Books
SAP Project System Tips
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.