|1) Which of the following statements are true:
1. Non-valuated project stocks WBSE can be defined as
2. In case of advance procurement of stocks via network,
the assigned project must allow project stocks.
3. In case of advance procurement, procurement activity
& consuming activity must be assigned to same sales order item.
4. G/L account determination for project stock is only
based on valuation class & account assignment category of the material.
5. Account assignment category D can be used for non-valuated
6. For non-valuated project stocks, WIP has to
be calculated using Result analysis & with related settlement.
2) Which of the following statements are correct:
1. Hierarchy reports does not have refresh facility.
2. Currency cannot be changed in Line item report.
3. Currency can be changed in hierarchy report.
4. Currency can be changed in cost element report.
5. Structure/dates & cost element reports can be
3) Which of the following statements are true:
1. Actual dates may be maintained for Project definition.
2. Basic dates are not maintained for network activities.
3. Forecast dates are not maintained for network activities.
4. Forecast completion date can be maintained for network
4) Which of the following statements are true:
1. Actual dates can be maintained for activity elements.
2. In Gantt chart, activity with total float of >0 can
be defined as critical activity.
3. Constraints cannot be maintained for activity elements.
4. Constraints cannot be maintained for milestones.
5) Which of the following statements are true or false:
1. During network scheduling, reduction strategy may be
applied to critical activities only.
2. Reduction strategy is defined at a network header
3. For WBSE dates to act as constraint on assigned network
activities, indicators 'Adjust basic dates' & 'Network scheduling'
should be de-selected.
4. Actual dates of network activities assigned
to a WBSE are considered as actual dates of WBSE.
6) Which of the following statements are true or false:
1. Actual finish date for a WBSE (does not have any sub-ordinate
WBSE) can be maintained even if the status of the activity assigned to
it does not have status 'Finally confirmed'.
2. Network activity can be confirmed through CATS.
3. When an activity is finally confirmed its earliest
& latest dates are set equal to actual dates.
4. For an activity If free float = 0 then Total
float also = 0
5. If an activity does not have Total float then it cannot
have free float.
7) Which of the following statements are true or false:
1. Layout of confirmation screen can be configured.
2. Layout of CATS screen can be configured.
3. Capacity requirements can be determined for externally
processed activities also.
4. If a WBSE has a project team of its own even then
it can use project team of superior WBSE during 'Work force planning'.
5. When final confirmation is carried out for the activity
system resets capacity requirement for the same to zero.
8) Which of the following statements are true or false:
1. To do workforce planning, 'Profiles for Work force
planning' must be maintained.
2. Exceptions are used in workforce planning to display
incomplete distribution of work or overload on staff.
3. Network activities can be confirmed on internet.
4. Confirmation parameters are defined for each plant
& network type.
5. Reservations/PRs can be generated for internally processed/externally
processed activities without releasing the network.
6. When data is posted in CATS, PS objects are automatically
9) Which of the following statements are true or false:
1. When changes are made to network dates or quantities
for externally processed activities for which PO is already placed, then
such changes are automatically updated in the PO.
2. For non-valuated project stock when GR is booked,
project actual cost automatically gets updated.
3. For services PO actual cost is booked to project immediately
upon creation of service entry sheet.
4. Individual PRs can be created for externally processed
5. When a work center is overloaded you may dispatch
part of capacity load to other work center.
6. Capacity requirement for network can be automatically
calculated while saving the network.
10) Which of the following statements are true or false:
1. Non -stock items cannot be managed as project stock
or sales order stock.
2. Advance procurement cannot be done for Non-stock items.
3. Account assignment category determines to which CO
objects quantities & values will be posted.
4. Material components may be assigned to activity without
5. System generates negative reservations for assemblies
assigned to network activities.
6. For Non-valuated project stocks material &
FI documents are posted simultaneously.
1) 1, 2, 3, 4 – True, 5, 6 – False
2) All – True
3) 2, 3 (false, when in network edit - settings- set of
dates - basic, forecast), 4 - True, 1 - False
4) All - True, 4 - False - Fixed date milestones (True-
as this fixed dates indirectly act as constraint & you do not specify
constraint as you do for activities. This is similar to if constraint
is defined for n/w activity it can be treated as basic dates for the same)
5) 1, 3 - True, 2 (Network Activity), 4 - False
6) 2, 3, 5 - True, 1, 4 - False
7) 1, 2, 3, 5 - True, 4 - False
8) All – True, 6 (False, it takes place only after
it is Transferred (separate transaction than creation of CATS) to other
9) 2, 4, 5, 6 - True, 1, 3 - False
10) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 - True, 6 - False