Main Functions of QM Functional
What are the main functions of mySAP QM functional consultant?
Generally, the consultant will do the following things:
1. Creation of Inspection plan (for RM,In-Process, HALB, FERT)
2. Creation of Qualtiy certificates
3. Quality Notifications
4. Test Equipment Management
5. Creation Master Inspection characterritics
6. Cretaion of Various Defect codes, Task codes etc
7. Stability study(Phama and Food industry)
However, it really depends on project to project. If you are in
E2E project then....you need to do following things: -
- Project preparation
- Documentation of As-Is Business Process
- To-Be Business Blue Print Documentation and Gap Analysis
- Finalization of Enterprise Structure in SAP scenario
- SAP Configuration for QM module and mapping of process to meet requirement
- Customization of specific requirements and mapping to standard SAP
- Preparation of Test Scenarios
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Development of User Interfaces in ABAP/4 for uploading data
- Master Data Collection, preparation and uploading in SAP
- Collection of open items and upload in SAP
- Integration with all other modules like QM, SD, MM, CO, FI, etc
- Analysis for MIS & EIS requirements
- Specifications and development of customized reports
- Preparation of End Users Manual of SAP R/3
- Most important etc etc & etc
Introducing QM in Procurement
Have a SAP QM Problems?
SAP QM Forum
- Do you have a SAP QM Question?
SAP QM Books
SAP Quality Management
Certification, Interview Questions and Configuration Reference Books
SAP QM Tips
SAP QM Tips and Quality Management
SAP Basis, ABAP Programming and Other IMG Stuff
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.
All product names are trademarks of their respective
companies. The site www.erpgreat.com is in no way affiliated with
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity.
Information used on this site is at your own risk.
The content on this site may not be reproduced
or redistributed without the express written permission of
www.erpgreat.com or the content authors.