Explain the difference between tcode LT0G and VL09.
- VL09 is to cancel PGI. When you book PGI, you book GI by mvt 601 (e.g.) and this is IM-related material movement (you can report it in MB51)
- LT0G is a WM transaction, its purpose is to cancel picking that was done formerly referring to a delivery
When you create a delivery (if you have WM):
1. You have to do picking in LT03 (you can access it inVL02N from the menu as well) - in this case goods movement happens within your WH, no IM movement is involved...
2. After picking comes PGI (VL02N) - in this case no WM movement is involved you will see material movement only in IM
When you cancel a delivery:
1. You have to cancel the PGI - no WM movement, only IM-movement
2. You have to transfer your goods from 916+dynamic bin to somewhere in your WH -> LT0G is for this purpose. In this case we speak about only WM-mvt and no IM-mvt.
Get help for your SAP SD problems
SAP Sales and Distribution Books
SAP Sales and Distribution Tips
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.