|1. How can we know whether the customer
is one-time or regular?
One can maintain Account Group for One-time customers. By which we can identify one-time customers.
2. What happens when you do not enter a value for a manual and mandatory condition type?
The pricing procedure will reject the conditions in the sales order
3. Do header condition type have an access sequence?
4. Org structure:
Company - sales org - credit control area
What are sales area and its components?
Sales area consists of Sales Organisation, Distribution Channel and Division.
5. What are legacy systems?
The Existing system on which current system is working, from which the current system will be migrated to SAP system
6. What is cut over strategy?
Cutover strategy depends upon how the organizations design their data load strategies. Normally, you decide the sequence of Data loads for Configuration settings, Master data, Transaction data which follows whom and then you make a copy of the system as a Production system a day before and after checking the successful data loads, you go-live 100% or partial again depending upon organizational setup and policies.
Cutover planning is highly site specific. There's no thumb rule. The stock data as on the date of going live should be correctly entered. But stock being a highly dynamic quantity, the strategy for loading should be crystal clear. Then you have to load all the back dated transaction on the stock. Some stock comes into your plant/storage location as return and some stock is actually delivered to your customer through sales orders of various kinds.
7. What are Cumulative Condition Records?
There is a field:- "condition update" during configuration for a condition type (at v/06)... has it anything to do with cumulative condn. Records?
8. IF you have 3 different access sequences for one condition record then in a pricing procedure in what hierarchy will you maintain the three accesses?
In Condition Records (T Code VK11), you would
be putting values to corresponding Condition Types. Now one Condition Type
can be assigned to one access sequence. In Access Sequence, you can assign
whichever tables and fields are required.
9. What happens in the access sequence when you put all the ticks in the exclusive field?
When you put tick in exclusive field of all access sequences, in my opinion, it will try to get available data from the first. Only in case, data is not available, will it move on to the next one.
10. What is meant by delivery group?
Delivery Group is basically grouping all individual deliveries for Billing. It should have the same Ship to Party, Shipping Point, etc.
11. What triggers the automatic creation of PR or PO in case of third party sales?
In item category we can set "automatic PO" so that PO and PR will automatically generate after saving the order.
You never change the item category configuration to "automatic PO". It is the schedule line category type which triggers the automatic PR creation.
12. What are the steps that are required to include sales person as a partner function in the partner determination?
Partner function sales represenative or person responsible these two we can add through partner funtion in partner procedure.
13. What is z transaction?
We copied standard TC or object and rename it by Z its basically stnd name which will start from Z (User defined)
14. Can you create sales order for 40 items if the quotation is sent for 30 items?
15. What is the importance of requirment field in access sequence?
System will not go to asscess condition type system will reply through formula.
16. What makes the immediate delivery in cash sales?
Order type immediate delivery switch on.
SAP SD Forums - Do you have a SAP SD Question?
SAP Sales and Distribution Books
SAP Sales and Distribution Tips
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.