|SAP workflow questions for self
evaluation of knowledge.
1) If we run a consistency check on a workflow template that does not have any start events, it will raise a warning.
2) We cannot trigger or call a workflow if there is no start events mentioned.
3) If we are calling a workflow directly via a function module like SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW, we have to ______
a. Specify the workflow template ID
4) How can we lock the workflow against instantiation?
a) By not activation the workflow
5) Which table stores the actual agents of a DIALOG Work Item?
6) How many types of Work Items are possible in the system?
7) Which among the below statues is NOT a valid work item status?
a) EXCPCAUGHT (Exception Caught)
8) It is possible to send HTML e-mail using the "Send Mail" setep in workflow.
9) To implement any work item exits we need to _____
a. Configure the Work Item exit BADI via SPRO
10) How can you instantiate a business object inside a workflow?
a. Use the step "Event Creator" and raising an event of
the business object inside the workflow by passing the keys
Do you have a SAP Work Flow Question?
SAP Workflow Books
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.