|List of SAP WF questions to
review hat you have learned.
1) Which transaction is used to maintain Event Type Linkages?
2) The workflow runtime system always executes its tRFC (transactional RFC) calls on the logical destination _____
a. WORKFLOW_LOCAL_XXX (XXX stands for the three-digit
number of the client)
3) The WF-BATCH in workflow is _____
a. A Super User in SAP that processes all background tasks
4) If you want to check the Substituted / Delegated user of any user. What will you do?
a. Check entries in table HRUS_D2
5) When you export a workflow template, in which format it gets downloaded?
a. XML Format
6) If the work item priority of a Foreground Task is set to "Priority - 1", it means
a. The work item will arrive faster to the approver's
7) It is possible to call multiple methods in a Standard Task.
8) Any class defined in SE24 (Class Library) can be called in a Standard Task.
The Class must implement IF_WORKFLOW interface to be called in a Standard Task and be used in a workflow.
Do you have a SAP Work Flow Question?
SAP Workflow Books
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.