|The following are a list of
SAP WF questions to review what you know.
1) When we classify a task as a "General Task", it means _____
a. The task can be executed by anyone in the system
2) What is the difference between a Workflow Task (WF) and a Workflow Template (WS)?
a. A workflow task (WF) contains different workflow template
(WS) in it
3) What does the standard workflow container "_Adhoc_Objects" signify?
a. It is used to store the current workflow runtime instance
4) If an exception in a code triggers a short dump, what happens to the workflow?
a. The workflow skips the code line and executes the subsequent
block / step / task in the workflow
5) How can we restore a workflow that has hung due to a short dump?
a. Execute transaction SWPR and enter the work item ID
of the workflow
6) When we restarts a workflow instance using SWPR, what happens?
a. It restarts the complete workflow instance from the
very first step
7) Which among the below options is NOT a valid AGENT type?
a. Actual Agents
8) What is the Check Function Module in Workflow terminology?
a. This is a special function module used to check a workflow
9) How many different types of event delivery are possible in the system?
10) It is possible to hide work item or tasks in Business Workplace (SBWP) in R/3 but it is not possible to UWL (Universal Work ist) in Portal.
Two Types: Using EVENT QUEUE and using tRFC (Transactional RFC) call
Do you have a SAP Work Flow Question?
SAP Workflow Books
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.