|1) There is no point in trying to group your entities
together on your diagram according to volume. Making a diagram pretty is
a waste of time. True or False?
2) There are formal rules for how to draw ERD's, even though they are only guidelines, you should always try to follow them. True or False?
3) Generic models are generally far more complex than a specific model. True or False?
4) A datamodel containing generic modeling techniques must not be mixed in with non-generic models. The generic entities MUST be drawn on a diagram of their own. True or False?
5) A relationship from an entity back to itself is called a ___________ relationship.
6) What uncommon relationship is described by the statements: "Each DNA SAMPLE may be taken from one and only one PERSON and each PERSON may provide one and only one DNA SAMPLE"
a) One to Many Optional
7) Which of the following pairs of entities is most likely to be modeled as a M:M relationship?
a) CAR and WHEEL
8) If two entities have two relationships between them, these relationships can be either _____________ or _____________ ?
a) Redundant or Required
9) Intersection Entities often have the relationships participating in the UID, so the relationships are often barred. True or False?
10) Intersection Entities are at the Master end in the relationships between it and the original entities. So the original entities are details or children of the newly created intersection entity. True or False?
11) What do you call the entity created when you resolve a M:M relationship?
a) Intersection entity
12) A Diamond on a relationship indicates the Relationship as Non-Tranferrable. True or False?
Do you have an Oracle Question?
All the site contents are Copyright © www.erpgreat.com
and the content authors. All rights reserved.